Gamers from far and wide have at least heard of the tales of the Tomb Raider, Lara Croft. Her agility, strength, knowledge, and wit make her the perfect person to travel the world to unmask the mysteries of the past.
It also makes her a HUGE liability for any insurance company. So, naturally, we had to dive deeper into that.Adulting is hard. Get insurance quotes live in chat.
For the sake of this business insurance argument, we’re only going to deal with the 2013 release of Tomb Raider.
- First, we’re not sure that she’d be able to get general liability insurance in the first place. The amount of injuries and property damage she causes from and due to curses, crumbling ruins, fighting evil organizations, losing expensive gear, and more makes us concerned for the premiums of her and her crew.
- Jewelry & Valuable Items coverage: This might be one for Lara to consider.
- She might also need inland marine insurance for the transport of these valuable goods to the museums and collections she donates them to.
- Errors & Omissions: Well, it just seems like this would be a helpful coverage for Lara Croft to have in case some poor professional advice or perceived negligence made her the target of a lawsuit from one of her clients. Wait – does she have clients?
- She will also have to consider the inherent vice in her situation because the artifacts are so old that they’re likely to crumble, break, rust, decay, yellow, etc. by themselves even if they get away from the excavation site unscathed.
Even if we can’t think of a carrier that could insure the Tomb Raider, we do have lots of carriers to handle your toughest scenarios. So, get a quote with us over chat!
Disclaimer: We are not affiliated or associated in any way with the companies listed. Each name and character is a trademark of that respective company. This article is for informational purposes only and does not supersede any language in the actual policy itself. Please refer to your policy for deductibles, exclusions, and other provisions.